Home Instead® is the world's largest provider of non-medical home care for seniors, with more than 1500 independently owned and operated franchises in 14 countries. Non-medical services include:
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Incidental transportation
- Personal care
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia care
Our services are performed by screened, trained and bonded employees.
Our company is built upon a set of core values, including honesty and integrity. These values have been instrumental in our success. You will be working with an experienced and dedicated group of professionals who have helped Home Instead® excel and grow into one of America's fastest growing and respected companies as recognized by the The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Time Magazine.
What Makes Home Instead® Different?
- Mon-Fri $14-$15 per hour with higher weekend rates
- Exceptional multi-phase, PAID training for all our CAREGivers that will prepare you for success. NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Schedules that fit your lifestyle (typically 15-40 hours a week).
- Meaningful employee benefits and merit based raise system
- A supportive team with shared values that make it easier to make a difference
- Recognition and Rewards for our CAREGivers
We are looking for Professional CAREGivers in the Champaign County area who share our values to join in our mission to enhance the lives of seniors and their families.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Empathy toward others.
- Good communication skills.
- Enjoyment of other people.
- Complete a criminal background check, Driving record check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
- Reliable vehicle and willingness to commute to clients homes.
We want YOUR help to make a difference in the lives of Aging Adults. Apply now at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CAREGiver or call
to learn more.
Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead® Named One of America's Best Large Employers
Home Instead® ranked in the top 100 on Forbes 2017 list of America’s Best Large Employers. It’s an honor to receive this recognition based on employees’ likelihood to recommend this company to family and friends. The Home Instead® network supports its 65,000+ CAREGiver employees through best-in-class training, education, and support. Visit www.APassionForCaregiving.com for details about employment opportunities.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer's Disease