To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwalk, CT
- Olivia-Renee Best
- Phone: 2033887452
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Aston Carter • Norwalk, CT
Posted 26 days ago
Title: Customer Service Representative
-2 years experience inbound and outbound calls in call center
- 2 years experience customer service
- Computer Savvy
- Receive high volume in bound calls from current and potential customers, providing information and understanding their needs.
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner, using prescribed procedures.
- Use decision- supported computer software programs to respond to common customer work and service order inquiries and requests.
- Communicate effectively with individuals and teams in other departments to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Manage commercial email boxes.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and improve productivity.
- Follow up on customers with any technical issues experienced with website and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Transfer Sales Leads and misrouted calls to the appropriate departments.
- meet Quality Assurance requirements and other KIPs.
- 90% inbound calls, 10% outbound and follow up
- Expected 25- 30 calls per day, length varies on call from 3.5 min to 15 min. Average is 9 minutes.
- Calls will be regarding payment, some retention and discussion of pricing.
- Downtown between calls, is for email correspondence. Split this among the team.
- Operate in multiple systems- ISIGMA, ETI, and Share Drive. Will be navigating between screens, which is why computer savvy is necessary.
- Use billing systems, so any experience with billing systems is preferred.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.