NURSE PRACTITIONER OPENING
Flower Mound, TEXAS
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Nurse Practitioner, daytime Hospitalist opening for a full-time opportunity in Flower Mound, TX. Expand your career by working closely with a successful group of hospitalists evaluating, diagnosing and treating a variety of patients.
- Assist Hospitalists with inpatient evaluations, H&P’s & follow-up visits.
- Initiate appropriate treatment & testing for medical illnesses.
- Counsel & instruct patients and families regarding health issues.
- Document using EMR system.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement processes.
- Enjoy working 7AM - 7PM, Monday – Sunday; 7 days on 7 days off
- Are a Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner with a Texas license
- Possess strong verbal and written skills in English
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
The Nurse Practitioner (“NP”) Must be a graduate of an accredited Advanced Nursing Program and have a current RN license for the State of Texas.
Certified Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the State of Texas.
The NP will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The NP’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
- Location: Flower Mound, Texas, United States
- Shift: Day Job
- Schedule: Full-time
- Pay Basis: Hourly
- Minimum Salary:
US Dollar (USD)
- Market Salary: US Dollar (USD): 44.30
- Maximum Salary :
US Dollar (USD)
Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
Diseases And Disorders