Sign-on bonus: $5000.00
Department: Pediatric Dermatology
Schedule: 8-hour day shift; Monday thru Friday
Hospital: Strictly Peds
Location: Austin, TX (Travel)
Paid time off (PTO) Responsibilities
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Lead assigned staff in performing activities or tasks in support of physician practice operations.
- Lead or coordinate shift operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Serve as a technical or functional resource and perform similar duties with staff.
- Assign, monitor and review progress of work. Monitor and report compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversee and evaluate orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.
- Inventory clinical supplies and place supply orders to maintain desired levels. Receive and organize the handling of medication samples.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- One or more of the following required:
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Medical Technologists (AMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the National Association for Health Professionals obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the National Healthcare Association obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required.
No additional preferences. Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. Ascension Seton operates more than 100 clinical locations in Central Texas and four teaching hospitals, including Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center. Join us and create a career path you will love.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information, view the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Lead - Pediatric Dermatology Department poster or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Lead - Pediatric Dermatology Department poster.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.
- Clinical Works
- Stock Control