Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Shipping Technician to join our team located in Alpha, NJ.
The primary focus of the Shipping Technician is to support shipping and receiving functions through defined processes and procedures. The Shipping Technician completes the final package (painting, labelling and inspection) prepares the cylinders for shipment and loads containers. Unloads returned product, etc…
Shipping Technician - 2nd Shift
- Keep an Eagle Eye on safety
- Run and follow the daily Work Center Que Report
- Perform various SAP Transactions to maintain a streamlined stock and sales order flow
- Perform tasks associated with stock and sales order realization including cylinder dedication, record recording, data management, record handling
- Manage cylinder stock and report levels to production and laboratory personnel
- Ensure all orders are shipped on time and paperwork is accurate
- Ensure all original work tickets, folders, and bills of lading are processed each day for manifesting and filing
- Keep an ample inventory on all forms, labels, and other supplies as needed
- Provide feedback and/or participate on potential HPO projects associated with Shipping and Receiving processes
- Perform goods receipts in SAP
- Notify Shipping Manager of any shipment problems
- Ensures package, labelling, and markings are in accordance with applicable regulations
- Enter Work Requests into Maximo for required maintenance
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work area
- High School or GED required.
- Prior military experience a plus
- Ability to comply with applicable regulatory requirements such as DOT, IATA and IMDG-- very vague, can you define more/better
- Ability to perform duties where respirators are required
- Ability to perform basic unit conversions
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Willing and able to work 2nd Shift (3 :00pm to 11 :30pm)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Data Management