To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CH2M & Jacobs • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our clients local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
- Researches, programs, plans, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, codes and systems.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project documentation. Responsible for the technical development of the design, coordination of the set, ensuring quality control is integral in the design process and project delivery.
- Proactively manages multi-discipline team and sub-consultants for an integrated design solution. Responsible for project production, day-to-day communication with consultants, engineering disciplines and project team. Coordinates and integrates engineering elements into a unified design.
- Develops and presents project technical solutions and alternatives for client review and approval.
- Engages and leads project technical problem solving, ability to direct & generate creative solutions.
- Understand and monitors the production of area calculations for building program, code, zoning.
- Understands, guides and implements sustainable design approach for the project.
- Working with the Project Manager direct, supervise and check activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for all phases of a project.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in developing, maintaining and revising project budgets.
- Actively participates and manages Construction Administration, conducts on-site observation of work during to monitor compliance with design documents.
- Represents Jacobs in a positive manner at meetings, presentations and events.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience required in Corporate Commercial and Science & Technology building projects is required
- Bachelors in Architecture from an NCARB accredited program is required.
- Masters in Architecture is preferred.
- Architectural Registration is required.
- Demonstrated program experience with Revit and AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Proficiency in Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Experience with all phases of a building project, expertise with codes, specifications, building and engineering systems.
- Strong organizational, leadership, written and verbal communication skills.
- Actively participates in professional organizations (i.e. AIA, local chapter committees, USGBC).
- LEED AP (BD C) is required.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>