# 597 Shopping center:
Seminary SquareStreet address:
2474 Veterans Dr
Title: Sales Associate
Reports To: Store Manager
Status: Hourly Part-time (28 hours or less per week)/Non-Exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers “A Surprise in Store” by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
Job Summary: The Sales Associate position performs cashier responsibilities and is also responsible for customer service, aisle maintenance, and product merchandising according to established department, store, and company policies and procedures.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides total customer service
- Maintains neat, clean and organized aisles/sales floor
- Performs front end cashier responsibilities including, but not limited to, sales transactions, returns and merchandising transfers
- Unloads and organizes new product on shelves and assists with product merchandising and promotional pricing
- Follows Shoe Carnival policies and procedures
- Customer service and cashier experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Front End (Software Engineering)
Front End (Automobile)