Our Must Haves – These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Have a valid and unrestricted driver's license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Have a current Medical Examiner's Certificate (ME Certificate) from a Department of Transportation (DOT) licensed "medical examiner" listed on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) National Registry. If you are selected for this position and do not have a current ME Certificate, you must be able to obtain one within five business days of receiving a conditional offer of employment
Extras to Help you Stand Out – These are not required for you to be eligible to apply
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
What is the Process to get Started?
Step 1 – Online Application
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Delivery Driver II
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 – Digital Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You’ll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 – In-Store Interview
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
The biweekly rate for this position is between $1,360.00-1,480.00/biweekly, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
A general description of benefits offered can be found [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Delivery Driver II.
The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, with or without notice, subject to applicable law.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.