Looking for several experienced Picker / Packer's, for large food and beverage distribution company, in Aberdeen MD. Must have a minimum of 2 years working in a warehouse environment. There is a ton of room for growth within this organization, including but not limited to great benefits, such as weekly bonuses, pay increases, and more !!!! Dress Code:
1. Jeans and Cargo Pants
2. Must have Steel Toe boots MUST READ
1. MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A 7 YEAR DRUG AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK ( If you have any charges, unfortunately you are not qualified for this position) No Exceptions !!
2. Must have 2 years Minimum of Warehouse experience (Picking and Packing)
3. Must have reliable transportation every day to report to work on time. Lateness is not tolerated
4. There are two shifts 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM and 6:00 PM - When the Load is Finished. Must stay until Load is completed. Must stay until warehouse is cleaned before you are able to leave.
5. The warehouse is divided into three sections. Freezer / Cooler / Dry. MUST BE OKAY WORKING IN COLD CONDITIONS.
6. Must be able to lift 50 pounds How to apply:
Ultimate Staffing is holding group interviews on Monday the 7th @ 11:00 AM at 1954 Greenspring Dr. Timonium, MD 21093 (Phone number blocked - click to apply
Resumes are required to attend the interview.
Please send Brandon your resume to Brandon Jaffe at - Email blocked - click to apply
. Email subject line MUST include you name, and that you want to attend the group interview !! EXAMPLE: Brandon Jaffe to attend Group Interview on Monday the 9th
See everyone then
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.