To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eastvale, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Eastvale, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking an QA Manager in the Food and Beverage industry to join a growing company. Please send an updated resume to email@example.com.
Interviews will be happening as early as week of 4/8!
- Develop, manage and maintain the food safety and quality assurance programs to include; HACCP, SOP’s, pest control, 3rd party audits and product/ingredient/environmental microbiological sampling.
- Develop, organize and administer training of personnel in food safety and quality programs and specifications.
- Manage all aspects of 3rd party audit process including correspondence and corrective actions.
- Ensure HACCP compliance, training and reviews are maintained as required. Lead HACCP team.
- Lead auditor for facility and quality programs. Trains and coaches other auditors.
- Manage microbiological sampling programs.
- Manage 3rd party pest control firm.
- Manage label approval process.
- Direct the efforts of incoming ingredient audits and supplier performance.
- Manage the Quality Complaint process.
- Actively involved in the supplier approval process.
- Manage departmental budget. Recommend capital expenditures for quality assurance and equipment to reduce quality variability and cost.
- Establishes quality documentation system.
- Reviews data obtained during quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Plays an active role on quality management teams within the organization.
- Develop and build capability of people as individuals and teams and drives the development of the Quality Strategic plan.
- Participates as a strategic partner as part of the plant Management Team.
- Works collaboratively with Operations personnel.
- Develops team-based solutions to improve product quality, operational efficiency and plant sanitation levels.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES NEEDED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Quality Management, Microbiology, or related field and at least five years of related experience and/or training in a food related industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HACCP certified or ability to obtain at hire.
- Strong skills in communication, leadership, problem solving, decision-making, team building, prioritizing work and organization.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office applications.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178