Banyan Treatment Centers is currently recruiting for full-time and part-time ResistedNurses to join our team in CathedralCity, California as a Staff Nurse. This positions reports to the Nursing Supervisor and Director of Nursing.Schedules Available:
- 12 hours shifts
- Day shift (full-time)
- Night shift (part-time)
Banyan Treatment Centers is a leading National addiction and mental health care organization with a full continuum of care, and is Joint Commission Accredited (Gold Seal of Approval). Since our formation, we have grown to be an authority and innovator in the areas of addiction care and mental health treatment serving our communities in 15 locations throughout the United States.
completes assigned nursing related services for each client. He/She is responsible for nursing assessments, providing routine nursing care, review of medication logs and assisting in overseeing the medical and psychiatric management of the patient in coordination with the attending physician.Banyan Treatment Centers offers an environment for growth, not only for our clients, but for our professionals, too. We provide:
- A fast-paced, collaborative work environment that encourages feedback and creative input
- CPR Training
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Yearly merit increases
- Weekly pay-cycle
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional benefits for Full-time employees:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance plans; Short and long-term disability, Life Insurance.
- 6 Paid Holidays: New Years, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- A passion for the field of behavioral/mental health
- Work experience in the field of behavioral/mental health is strongly preferred butnotrequired
- License to practice Nursing in the state of California as a Registered Nurse; required.
- Nursing degree/diploma from an accredited school of Nursing; required.
- Experience with the EMR, KIPU, is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of the discipline.
- Adheres to: Healthcare Code of Ethics
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards
- Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding:
- Client Confidentiality
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Corporate Integrity & Compliance
- Demonstrate Competencies in assessing:
- Mental Health
- Trauma – Abuse – Neglect – Exploitation
- Suicide - Homicide
TheidealStaff Nurse candidate hasnursing experience in acute care, detox, and /or mental health facilities, strongassessment and organizational skills, and is able toprioritize careandcommunicatewith the treatment team. He/she is able to establish atherapeutic relationship with clientsand their families, display goodlistening and observation skills, exhibit skills sufficient to adequatelygather and record client dataspecific to current and past medical status, andform objective impression of signs, symptoms and patient complaintsand their implications concerning treatment planning. Most importantly , he/she exhibits isempathetic and understanding of patient needs.
If you're interested in learning more about the position and potentially joining our dedicated team, “Apply Now.
” We look forward to learning more about you!
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Critical Care