Job Title: Research Engineer - UI Application Development Automation
at TigerGraph (View all jobs)
San Diego, California (Remote possible)
TigerGraph is the world’s most scalable graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights and better outcomes. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform.
TigerGraph is looking for a Research Engineer in the Innovation Lab to conduct advanced research and development in the area of low-code / no-code approach to automate application UI building on top of graph database systems . The ideal candidate should be a hands-on application engineer with industry experience in e2e UI application development with in-depth knowledge on the internals of low-code / no-code frameworks and model-driven application development, creative innovator with the curiosity and desire to go beyond what has been done before, as well as proven ability to turn advanced R&D ideas into working prototypes to be incorporated into product lines.
Great insights to TigerGraph and the Graph Space: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Research Engineer - UI Application Development Automation - San Diego - Remote
/>Recent press release about TigerGraph Cloud: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Research Engineer - UI Application Development Automation - San Diego - Remote
/>TigerGraph completes $105 million series C Funding News:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Research Engineer - UI Application Development Automation - San Diego - Remote
- Research, design and prototype innovative approaches to accelerate UI application development via low-code / no-code frameworks.
- Investigate various techniques to advance the state-of-art on low-code/ no-code frameworks: from model-driven to AI-assisted
- Work with product engineering to turn advanced prototype into production implementation
- Collaborate with external researchers and partners closely to jointly develop new innovative approaches on application UI automation
- Author, publish and present innovative ideas in internal and external conferences and online media.
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge on e2e UI application development, UI application patterns and frameworks
- Familiar with state-of-art research and tooling in low-code / node-code
- 5+ years of hands-on industry or research experience in model-driven UI application development, low-code / no-code framework and tooling.
- Familiarity with graph database systems and graph analytics application is a plus.
- Passion to take on hard and complex problems to have an impact on practical enterprise applications.
- 'Can do' attitude with a strategic and rigorous mindset and be comfortable working in a fast paced, multifaceted environment.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with peers inside and outside companies.
- Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- Graph Database
- Information Technology