Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Group Engineer - Manufacturing for our Cheraw, SC location to provide technical support for our manufacturing departments. This position is one that develops top engineers into future leaders of our growing organization. This is a 2 year program comprised of 4 production based rotations (6 month in duration) that can be located at any of our facilities throughout the North American Region (USA, Mexico and Canada).
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Works with a seasoned professional engineering manager (a mentor) developing best practices and evolving into a leader at the Schaeffler Group
- Areas of training may include production management, quality, supply chain, purchasing, and plant management
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Be a team player with exceptional communication skills
- Must be aggressive, competitive, goal-oriented and possess a strong desire to lead others
- Willingness to relocate to any of our production locations in the United States; possibly Mexico or Canada upon completion of the 2 year training
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Coaching And Mentoring
Supply Chain Management
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 13752
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The Schaeffler Group is a global automotive and industrial supplier. Top quality, outstanding technology, and exceptionally innovative spirit form the basis for the continued success of the company. By delivering high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications, the Schaeffler Group is already shaping “Mobility for tomorrow” to a significant degree. The technology company generated sales of approximately EUR 14 billion in 2017. With more than 92,000 employees, Schaeffler is one of the world’s largest family companies and, with approximately 170 locations in over 50 countries, has a worldwide network of manufacturing locations, research and development facilities, and sales companies.
View the full profile