To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
19885 Stevens Creek Boulevard
Cupertino, CA 95014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Stock Clerk
CORT • Cupertino, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CORT Furniture has an opening for a Retail Stock Support person in our Cupertino Clearance Center.Responsibilities
- Floor presentation and maintenance, removing and wrapping sold furniture, setup of new displa
- Unloading trucks of furniture and assisting with loading customer purchases for pickups and outbound deliveries
- Showroom maintenance, furniture touch-up and janitorial duties
- Assisting customers, store management and sales associates as requested
- Compensation - $16 hourly wage
- Comprehensive flexible benefits program including health, life, LTD insurance, a 401K program with company match, education reimbursement.
- Schedule – Monday/Tuesday 10:00-7:00 Thursday/Friday 10:00-7:00 Saturday 10:00-6:00
- Qualified candidates should respond to this ad with your resume and a contact email address.
- We are seeking local candidates for this position. CORT promotes a drug free workplace.
- Personable and must enjoy working with the public
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task activities to meet busy periods
- Enthusiasm and a customer driven passion
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. For more information visit: http://sfgov.org/olse/fair-chance-ordinance-fco.