Clinical Director needed for a permanent opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Palo Alto, CA!
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge and expertise in child development and child psychopathologies
- Previous experience in a management or supervisory role
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the vision for the outpatient clinical programs and services, consistent with the organization's strategic directives
- Develop and implement new programs and community outreach initiatives in accordance with the organization's strategic directives
- Continuously develop, refine and monitor appropriate clinical productivity (i.e., direct service) expectations for all outpatient clinical services staff members.
- Manage the budget for outpatient and intensive outpatient clinical services and programs in a financially responsible manner
- Serve as the organization's liaison to Santa Clara County, San Mateo County and other county Mental Health Departments and to oversee the administration of services under these contracts
- Organize and manage all programs within the outpatient and outreach clinical services area in a coordinated and efficient manner, maximizing collaboration and the efficient use of resources across programs
- Develop clinical quality and licensure standards in conjunction with relevant staff members and to develop and maintain a quality assurance monitoring program
- Ensure adequate supervision of unlicensed staff in compliance with state and professional regulations
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Licensed PhD, PsyD or LCSW REQUIRED
- A minimum of five (5) years of administrative and managerial experience, increasing in complexity, including the supervision of clinical professionals
- Significant experience in interdisciplinary setting delivering services to children and families with behavioral and developmental challenges
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge and expertise in child development and child psychopathologies especially in the areas of behavioral or mental health care disciplines
- Demonstrated track record of clinical program development and community outreach initiatives
- Ability to develop and grow managers at the middle level of the organization through the use of effective mentoring and coaching skills
- Familiarity and experience with non-profit boards and the role of community-based organizations
- Experience with medical-legal risk management
- Understanding and support of clinical research, including outcomes measurement and health services research so that the mission is objectively realized
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jennifer Andersen
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Clinical Director!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Clinical Directorto contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Coaching And Mentoring