To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livingston, NJ 07039
- Craig Harada
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AVP - Internal Audit CCAR
CIT GROUP INC. • Livingston, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
Internal Audit Services at CIT is looking for an internal audit professional to join the Capital Planning (CCAR / DFAST) Audit team as an Assistant Vice President at our headquarters in Livingston, NJ. In this important and highly visible position, the individual will be responsible for performing internal audit engagements of the necessary frameworks, policies, standards and the end-to-end CCAR processes including execution of testing for all related areas. * Assist audit management (VPs and Director) in all aspects of audit activities including annual risk assessments, audit planning, execution of audit testing, control evaluation, reporting, follow-up and verification / validation of closure of issues by management.
* Contribute, develop and perform continuous monitoring of key data elements and emerging trends with risk and control implications.
* Communicate effectively both orally and in written form with management and external auditors.
* Analyze root causes of issues identified during testing and make practical and innovative recommendations to management to improve the control environment as necessary.
* Partner with other audit teams within Internal Audit as needed.
* 2-3 years of experience in Capital Planning (CCAR / DFAST) processes specifically with knowledge and / or experience surrounding the Capital Plan, Scenario Development, risk identification, FR Y-14A reporting, etc. Experience in Internal audit helpful but not necessary. * Financial Services experience with capital planning (CCAR / DFAST) processes.
* Banking industry experience such as residential and commercial lending / mortgages preferred.
* 4 year degree in accounting, finance or related discipline.
* Professional certification or advanced degree preferred (CPA, MBA, CIA, etc.).
* 5 - 10 years of experience in a public accounting firm and/or internal audit within the banking/financial services industry preferred.
* Strong planning and research skills required.
* Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills, the ability to interact with various levels of the organization.
* Effective organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt effectively in a changing environment.
* Ability to provide high quality deliverables while meeting deadlines.
* Limited travel may be required.