JOB FAIR - SATURDAY, JULY 27, 2019 FROM 8:30 AM TO 11:00 AM
TOUR OF FACILITY, ON-SITE INTERVIEWS, BRING RESUME!
HENDRICKSON, 501 CATON FARM ROAD, LOCKPORT, IL 60441
- Set up procedures such as set die in press, bolt die into press, and adjust shut height
- Run production and remove die
- Pull die
- Operate presses
- Begin learning the set up process of presses.
- Reviewing routers, bill of material, etc.
- Follow tagging 1st piece, last piece procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned (i.e. banding of material and recording of productions)
- Ensuring quality by following policies and control plans located in IATF16949
- Participate in quality programs such as Smed, Kaizen, 6S, etc.
- Ensure 1st piece inspection visually or through the Laser QC
- Open the die and wipe it clean of any debris
- Positively identify that the part matches the blueprint
- Measure part to ensure part is within tolerance
- Enter production into the QAD system
- Records all downtime in computer
- Proper use of hand tools such as impact guns, de bur guns, etc.
- Understand IATF16949 procedures
- Follow PPE requirements.
- Recycling of plastics, card board, paint cans, etc.
- Follow environmental procedures as outlined in IATF16949
- Check fluids such as oil
- Cycle the press to identify unusual noises
- Ability to read a blueprint
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide whole numbers as well as fractions.
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Testing method: Prior to interviewing for this position, the applicant must pass a written test that includes the above requirements.
- Minor computer skills (For example: operate computer peripherals and navigate the downtime spreadsheet)
- Training and evaluation to obtain a license to operate a fork truck.
- Lifting-Constantly (50lb bumpers)
- Reaching below knees and waist to knees-Frequently
- Reaching chest to shoulder and above shoulders-Occasionally
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employe
Product Quality Assurance
Oil And Gas