Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
44 miles southeast of Little Rock, Pine Bluff is the tenth-largest city in the state of Arkansas and the county seat of Jefferson County. It is the principal city of the Pine Bluff Metropolitan Statistical Area and part of the Little Rock-North Little Rock-Pine Bluff Combined Statistical Area.
The Evergreen Packaging Pine Bluff Paper Mill is located in Pine Bluff, Arkanas, less than an hour from Little Rock in scenic southeast Arkansas. It is the largest industrial employer in Jefferson County. Opened in 1958, Pine Bluff is the largest facility within Evergreen Packaging and is home to the world's largest gable-top liquid packaging paperboard machine. In addition to producing paperboard for cartons, the facility also produces coated paper for magazines.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Electrical Reliability Engineer
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. Responsibilities
The deal candidate has experience as an Electrical Reliability Engineer, you are essential to ensuring the reliability of our manufacturing operations. Traditional maintenance engineering focuses on equipment reliability. Our Reliability Engineer focuses on process reliability, of which equipment reliability is a major component.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
A Reliability Engineer’s objectives include:
- Defining, developing, and refining the equipment care programs (Preventative Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, and Basic Care,).
- Guiding efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, control loops, and safety/security systems.
- Reducing and improving maintenance work wherever feasible; assuring efficient and productive operation of plant, process and equipment; while protecting and prolonging the economic life of plant assets; all at the least (optimal) cost practical.
The Reliability Engineer has these principle responsibilities:
- Development and refinement of an area’s reliability program (preventive/ predictive/conditioned based) in a systematic manner that coordinates all efforts to ensure that proper equipment care is taking place.
- Development of engineering solutions to equipment failures, including chronic repetitive failures and process / equipment problems, which will result in reducing the need for maintenance and eliminating the occurrence of failures.
- Supervision of the technicians within the Preventive and Predictive Maintenance group in Equipment Reliability. This group is responsible for completing predictive and preventive maintenance activities to insure the reliability of the mill process equipment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and/or
- Minimum five years’ experience in engineering, manufacturing or maintenance
- A plus is 3 or more years in the Pulp & Paper Manufacturing environment
- A plus is having CMRP
- A plus is having been trained/certified in RCFA, WCM, and/or RCA-RIA