Looking for a UI Technical Lead who has hands on development skills and can work and help managed a SCRUM team. The ideal candidate will be very heavy in Front End/UI Development, with Angular 2 + and some light Java backend development skills. Those who apply should have experience with web components, ES6 and typescript. They should also have some responsive design experience, preferably with Bootstrap.
Our client is located in the Alpharetta, GA area and they do require an onsite interview. This position is contract to hire, so please do not apply if you need sponsorship currently or in the future. To apply directly, please email URL blocked - click to apply and reference job number 990133.
- Code, Design and Build AngularJS applications
- Creating and consuming REST, JSON-based APIs
- Experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems
- Work with product owners, UX and other business partners to define work for the team.
- Facilitate code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.
- 5+ years professional experience
- AngularJS, React, Backbone or other client-side MVC experience
- Knowledge of web components, ES6 and typescript.
- Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- REST API design and implementation
- Strong collaboration and communication skills – must be willing to work in an open-seating team environment.
- Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment
- Computer Science or similar degree
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring ecosystem
- Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (less, sass)
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and Microservices
- Knowledge of virtualization approaches (VMs, containers, unikernels)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Bootstrap (Front End Framework)