To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roanoke, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Payroll Customer Service Representative
CBIZ • Roanoke, VA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of CBIZ, Inc., providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll, human capital management, property and casualty, talent and compensation solutions, and retirement plan services to organizations of all sizes. By offering this range of services, we are able to help clients eliminate the inefficiencies associated with the use of multiple vendors. Ranked as a Top 20 Largest Broker of U.S. Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER), we have approximately 1,500 professionals in 75 offices nationwide. Clients in a wide array of industries rely on us for national-caliber expertise and technical depth combined with highly personalized, local service.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Input data into software within required deadlines accurately
- Record necessary changes/updates as appropriate
- Ensure all internal controls and procedures are followed for accuracy
- Assist Specialist with customer service needs according to commitments and standards set forth by the department
- Work to understand new department processes, procedures and/or programs
- Effectively operate all department equipment
- Assist internal and external clients with requests and problems in a timely manner
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Acute detail and accuracy skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and pay close attention to detail on many, varied tasks