• Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
The Loan Review Analyst is responsible for assisting the Director of Loan Review in assessing the overall quality of the Bank’s loan portfolio by examination, review, and timely submission of reports to Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
• Review commercial and retail loan files to determine credit quality, adequacy of loan documentation, adherence to loan policy, and lending regulations.
• Assist in the development, maintenance, and review of loan computer records for proper classification and coding of loans for management reporting purposes.
• Evaluate the underwriting standards and activities of lending personnel including compliance with lending policies and the quality of loan approval, monitoring, and risk assessment.
• Prepare written reports of loan review findings and recommendations, including time frames for correction.
• Complete other projects and reports as assigned by the Director of Loan Review, Board of Directors, and Senior Management.
Education and Training
• Requires Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or comparable field.
• Requires 1 or more years of lending or credit experience.
• Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Basic accounting skills
• Loan collateral documentation
• Multi-task and work independently
• Analyze and interpret financial information
• Solve problems independently while applying logic and discretion
• Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability