JR60338 Position Description:
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
The Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for solution presentation and proposals of the Ambit Asset Finance products and services in North America working with the sales teams, product management and delivery services to present and construct solutions to prospects. Primary responsibilities include:
- Playing an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of Ambit Asset Finance and the Auto and Equipment Finance Industry to address client/prospect requirements
- Drives solution assurance process to obtain client/prospect requirements, identifies and prioritizes functionality gaps working with product management to obtain estimates to address functionality gaps or define appropriate workarounds.
- Understand a prospects integration and solution architecture and how FIS' products can work within it
- Provides direction to sales support team for creation and packaging of proposals.
- Provides input to appropriate sections of requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFI)
- Delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
- Creates and maintains product presentations
- Participates in business requirements review with clients/prospects.
- Participates in product release process
- Participates in industry conferences and roundtables
- Provides feedback on client/prospect requirements to FIS product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
- Own and deliver the handover to Delivery Services teams through the sales process
The ideal candidate will have a background in Auto and Equipment Finance and have experience of:
- Presenting products and solutions to clients and prospects either through the sales process or within a workshop environment
- Working within the Auto or Equipment Finance software industry either at a competitor organisation or within a finance organisation
- Integration architecture and technical requirements for enterprise solutions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Senior Presales Auto & Equipment Software for Tier 1 financial institutions, Auto Dealerships, and Equipment Financing Companies. Location: Remote