To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager - O'Fallon
Christian Brothers Automotive • St. Louis, MO
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise! Closed every Saturday and Sunday!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the next leader who will lead this experience to the guests and team members!
Christian Brothers Automotive is currently seeking a General Manager to lead the team at this state of the art facility. This person will need to strive to provide unmatched service to both our customers and their vehicles, while maintaining honesty and integrity in all communications and service recommendations. The General Manager position is directly responsible for all aspects of the location operations.
General Manager Responsibilities:
• Implement Christian Brothers Automotive system to achieve store profitability goals
• Develop and implement local marketing activities
• Recruit, hire and train local employees as required
• Follow-up communication with customers after repairs are completed
• Manage web portal and online presence
• Manage all employees through coaching and career skill development
Previous management experience is required. Additional qualifications include:
- At least 5 years experience in automotive repair, preferably in Fixed Operations and/or Service Management
- Must have strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to effectively lead and manage service manager/writer position
- Ability to effectively lead and manage automotive technicians
- Solid track record in automotive repair estimating and repair order generation
- Significant experience in KPI reporting (ticket averages, car count, labor and parts reporting)
- Significant experience in retail sales/service
- Windows PC skills, including MS Office
- ROWriter or similar shop management system experience
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Being on your feet for the majority of the workday (standing, walking, etc)
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Driving manual transmission vehicles
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment
- Using a keyboard and mouse several times daily
- Using a standard handset phone several times daily
What are people saying about us?
- Christian Brothers Automotive is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work
- Nation's #1 Automotive Franchise
- Placed in Top 50 Franchise organizations overall (of over 3000 total) by IFA
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Awards for Excellence Winner of Distinction
- INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America
- This specific location is currently rated 4.4/5 on Google
- Recent quote from a customer review: "Never have I experienced such family friendly, high quality automotive service. I have told everyone I know to go to Christian Brothers Automotive - they will not be disappointed!"
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.