To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Google Field Technician
Premium Retail Services • St. Louis, MO
Posted 25 days ago
Google Field Technician | Part Time
The Google Field Technician (GFT) is a highly-trained specialist and technician that will take ownership of all designated Level 2 merchandising issues while maintaining the continuity merchandising in an assigned set of retailers. The GFT will be responsible for building and maintaining long-term, healthy partnerships within assigned retail locations. as well as the RM, ARM, GEM and AAM in their respective locations.
- Assist with presentation of Google products & services, identifying in-store marketing opportunities, and educating RMs, ARMs, GEMs and AAMs on Google display maintenance.
- Maintain effective merchandising standards within the set of assigned regional stores, including Target, Walmart, Staples and various others retailers.
- Travel within assigned territory, sometimes on short notice to repair or replace displays. Occasional overnight stays may be required.
- Work directly with store management and team members in an active, sales-driven retail environment to ensure Google (client’s) products and displays are within, and per required planogram compliance standards.
- Support internal and external stakeholders by owning all merchandising or technical troubleshooting escalations throughout the assigned market.
- Build and maintain healthy/ effective working relationships with retail sales associates & management, team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Collaborate with internal Sales and Training teams and coordinate small scale training sessions focused on specific Level 1 merchandising procedures.
- Advanced technical troubleshooting, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Provide routine market intelligence and feedback on present retail market conditions and/or identifies opportunities to aimed at maximizing sales generation efforts within assigned store locations/ territory.
- Manages resources and organizes processes within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity within the ever-changing retail environment.
- Collect and proactively communicate key competitive metric and product offerings to management and senior leadership teams.
- Applies knowledge of Retail KPIs to make relevant recommendations that drive achievement of established performance targets.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to participate in discussions with diverse groups of varying size.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Education: Undergraduate degree preferred with an emphasis in Business or Marketing desired.
Experience Level: 3-5 years’ experience merchandising & technical troubleshooting skills required. Previous territory management experience highly desirable.
Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills, combined with the unique ability to influence and impact target audiences required. Outstanding presentation skills with one-year experience in training delivery preferred. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
Tools and Technology: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency required. Google Drive experience preferred. Understanding of learning management systems and online training course completion. Access to reliable transportation for travel within assigned territory. Basic and intermediate hardware maintenance tool kit desired.
Certifications and Licenses: Internal vendor and/or client certifications as assigned. Valid driver’s license in state of residence. Proof of vehicle insurance required upon request, if applicable.
Work Environment: Remote home office environment with up to 100% travel to local and regional retailers, corporate offices, client and/or vendor offices. Occasional overnight travel required. Potential for occasional before and after-hours work, willingness to work weekends and major national holidays.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985. So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver. Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material. Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies. From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.