To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beavercreek, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Harbor Retirement Associates • Beavercreek, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Full and Part Time Positions available
The utility associate performs a variety of tasks in the food and beverage department including but not limited to dish washing, trash control, and helping to maintain and clean and safe kitchen environment.
- Performs dish and pot washing and general cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining room area
- Assist in ordering and storage of food and non-food products
- Sets up and maintains the pot and dish washing area
- Distributes and stores clean pots, dishes and utensils
- Cleans and sanitizes production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures
- Empties trash containers as required
- Assists in the preparation of food as directed by supervisor
- Notify Dir. of Food and Beverage or any malfunctioning kitchen equipment or appliances
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe kitchen
- Leads by example exhibiting the CORE Values through servant leadership
- Must possess a passion to work with and around senior citizens
- Attends required community meetings and participates Life Enrichment activities when able
- Completes all required courses in adherence with HRA University
- Is prompt and able to perform the required duties of the position on a regular, predictable basis
- Becomes familiar and understands how to report a missing person using the Safe Return program or equivalent
- Becomes familiar and understands the steps for fire evacuation
- All associates are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all community residents
- Must have a high school education
- Experience in cooking for large groups a plus
- Knowledge of state food-handling and kitchen regulations preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards and fire and safety procedures preferred
- Knowledge of fire and safety procedures