Help seniors stay safely at home during this COVID-19 pandemic. By doing this, you will help ease the burden on the healthcare system and hospitals when they need it the most. We will equip you with the highest level of training, along with necessary personal protective equipment so that you can feel confident and safe when you care for your clients. Available PPE includes gloves, surgical masks, N95 respirator masks, face shields/googles, hand sanitizer, and gowns. We are reinforcing our commitment to providing the highest quality of safety and care for clients and employees.
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in peoples lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? Thats where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
- Various personal care services as necessary to meet the clients or patients needs
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, personal hygiene, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
What We Offer
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- PRN options available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Training
- OnCall bonus
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- Free continuing education
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Home Care
- Mantoux Testing