Kick-off your hospitality career with MasterCorp, the industry leader in housekeeping and hospitality services! Join an amazing team of hard-working, passionate individuals. We are offering industry-leading competitive pay and full benefits package.
Dont miss out. APPLY TODAY!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Potential to make more than $XX per hour Our system is designed to reward your efficiency and timeliness!
- Sign-On and Refer-a-Friend Bonus potential
- Immediate hire Full-time and part-time positions available
- Paid training
- Full benefits package including: Paid Time Off, Medical, Holiday Pay, Vision and Dental (after 6 months of employment)
- Opportunities for growth and career development
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working individuals with a passion for hospitality and for providing excellent service to help guests feel safe and cared for while on vacation.
Family-owned and operated business with over 40 years in business. MasterCorp provides turnkey services for housekeeping, engineering, floor care, and laundry to most major hospitality brands and commercial clients. From recruiting to training and managing operational execution, we take care of all our clients needs while representing their brand to the highest quality standards.
Our people are our most valuable asset and our most significant source of pride. We provide the tools, training, and opportunities to help transform your career and our clients guest experience.Qualifications
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift 25 pounds (with or without accommodation).
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
WHAT YOULL DOAs a Housekeeper, you help shape the guest experience.
- Clean resort units following our proprietary 7 Step Process.
- Maintain high-quality standards of cleaning and appearance for resort units.
- Report to work as scheduled, in proper uniform, and following company appearance standards.
- Ensure equipment and work area are kept clean and in good condition.
- Consistently maintain a positive, friendly, helpful attitude that ensures a positive guest experience.
- Comply with safety regulations and procedures.
Join the MasterCorp family and take the first step to your new hospitality career!
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Safety Principles