To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salisbury, MD 21801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Manager - Cadillac S
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships • Salisbury, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Automotive Sales Manager – Sales Manager – General Sales Manager - Desk Manager
"Dealership Experience a MUST – TOP PAY - Aggressive Benefits Package - Apply Now."
Business is Booming and The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships seeks motivated full time Sales Managers to join our World Class Sales and Management Team.
- Are you a proven leader and a take-charge individual who will drive business and lead our World Class team?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have exciting career opportunities and unlimited income potential?
- Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
Then our Company is the Right fit for you! Hertrich is looking for a leader who is motivated to succeed and intent on providing great customer service and maximizing profitability on each and every deal! Hertrich is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation. We offer career stability and exciting opportunities for advancement. Become a member of a winning organization where you have the opportunity to lead and energize a team to increase market share and achieve targeted unit sales and profit margins.
Hertrich Family offers:
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Great Benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, & Life Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Management Incentives
- Great Work Environment!
Auto Sales Manager Duties:
- Train, develop, and motivate a professional sales force
- Develop a creative and successful strategy for every sale
- Ensure that every Customer is completely satisfied with the entire purchase experience
- Ensure that all deals, paperwork, and data are completed according to Hertrich standards
- Maximize profitability on each and every deal
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Automotive Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years successful Automotive Sales Management -Or- Minimum of three years solid proven sales track record if you are a current salesperson ready to take the next step
- A strong work ethic with the ability to achieve desired results
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Be assertive and knowledgeable in dealership sales operations
- Be results-driven, highly energized and self-motivated
- Used car buying/appraising experience a PLUS
- Auto Manufacturer Master Sales and/or Management Certifications a PLUS
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- High School Diploma/ GED required. College degree a PLUS
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."