Kforce has a client in search of an Operations Manager in New York, NY.
The main function of a program manager is to plan, direct, and coordinate activities on the digital marketing team across programs and projects. The program manager will act as a lead process guru, communication and PMO lead across all team functions and help drive consistency and seamless delivery across all marketing aspects.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of activities with internal and external partners
- Share and own project plans and workback schedules, change management and coordinate with the operations staff to lead success across project start to finish
- Work with budget and financial leads to assess the requirements of productions to help establish bottoms up planning efforts
- Work hand-in-hand with marketing leads to ensure programs are seamlessly integrated from start to delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field
- PMI or PMP certification preferred; Agile knowledge preferred
- 4-6 years of experience required
- Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc. as well as project management tools such as Confluence/Jira, MS Teams, etc.
- Basic understanding of principles of Agile and how to integrate them into ongoing workflow and overall management
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Attention To Detail
Microsoft Power Point