We’re more than numbers and spreadsheets; we are business partners. Our talented team of accounting and finance professionals play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our business. From managing profitability to being a financial leader, your impact is respected across the organization. If you are thirsty to be part of a team environment that helps manage a portfolio of billion-dollar beverage brands, then now is the time to explore the accounting career possibilities at G&J Pepsi. Position Summary:
The Senior Finance Manager will have an active role in monthly financial reporting, budgeting, financial and production forecasting with a focus on process improvement. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, demonstrates high degree of integrity, ability to leverage technology, such as Power BI, and the ability to multi-task effectively. Essential Functions:
- Manage and assist in coordinating annual financial budgets with cross functional teams such as Operations and Sales; includes budgeting revenues, cost of goods sold, headcount, payroll and other operating expenses for the entire organization.
- Analyze actual financial results vs budget and prepare variance reporting to functional groups.
- URL blocked - click to apply
- Assist with preparation of annual financial plan.
- Support functional groups with P&L questions and answers within all business segments (Bottling, Blow Mold, MiddleStreet Graphics, etc.)
- Create and update financial reports on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis and present the information to leadership teams.
- Assist with analysis and ROI of new business ventures.
- Calculate and maintain package and channel selling and delivery costs using Activity Base Costing or another aligned approach; perform time studies.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial reviews to all functional groups and prepare CFO presentations.
- Calculate and distribute supplemental financial reports such as Pallet and Shell loss, labor reporting, breakage and OOD, full-service reporting and other ad hoc reporting requests.
- Look for opportunities to improve process or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains confidentiality of financial information, pricing and product costs, customer information, and other sensitive and confidential information.
- Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works outside of the normal schedule as required to meet workload demands. Performs other related duties as required.
Skills and Abilities:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, accounting, economics or related field required; advanced degree or certification a plus (MBA, CPA or CFA).
Experience: 10+ years of experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment; ideal candidate would have plant accounting experience in a multi-site manufacturing company.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access. Advanced knowledge of Excel Pivot Tables required; ability to manipulate and analyze data. Advanced knowledge of Excel functions, such as VLOOKUP and IFF statements required. Knowledge of Power BI applications a plus.
Other Requirements: Proven strong quantitative and analytical skills, including demonstrating experience identifying, defining and resolving complex problem, and interpreting data to establish facts and draw valid conclusions to provide effective solutions. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal skills with ability to convey complex information to internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner. Proven ability to coordinate multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Must demonstrate strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills. Demonstrate knowledge of accounting principles and theory along with an understanding of US GAAP. Capable of working independently with little direction from management; self-motivated. Capable of quickly learning new technology and business applications.
G&J Pepsi provides benefits-eligible employees with a comprehensive benefits and perks package that goes well beyond the number you see in your paycheck. From sponsored medical and income protection coverage to a generous retirement plan and great entertainment and retail discounts, G&J believes in rewarding its hard-working employees for their contributions toward the company’s success.
Diversity has power. It’s an investment in our present and our future. That’s why we celebrate and respect the rich culture and differences of our employees, customers, business partners, and communities we serve.
At G&J Pepsi, employment decisions are made without regard to: race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Provide Financial Support
Provide Consultative Advice