This position reports to a Director or Sr. Program Manager with the primary responsibility to serve as main person responsible for processing and coordinating the contract review process (CRP) for the company while striving to satisfy customer requirements and expectations during the contract review life cycle.
• Responsible to organize and create Master Contract Files (MCF) for all incoming contracts and purchase orders.
• Responsible to scan and create electronic files for quotes, contracts, and sales orders.
• Responsible for logs and databases for quotes, sales orders (CRPs), and logs.
• Responsible to coordinate resolution of routine contractual issues and to determine when it is appropriate to elevate the attention on more complex issues.
• Identifies and assesses areas of risk in purchase orders and impact to the company. Cost, lead time, requirements etc.
• Assist Program Management on administrative matters including but not limited to; LTA reviews, data gathering for sales forecasts, among other reports upon Program Management’s request.
• Completes contractual forms in accordance with FAR requirements in support of proposals and customer order receipt/acknowledgements.
Position Specific Competencies:
Title and Definition
• Works with a strong sense of urgency, highly organized, and able to effectively prioritize workload.
• Knowledge and experience with ERP
• Demonstrates effective and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of Defense and Aerospace industry order processing requirements, including a basic understanding of FAR/DFAR and Terms and Conditions a PLUS.
• Has high energy and ability to adapt quickly in fast paced environment.
• Interfaces with many internal departments effectively.
• Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word and Excel; must be computer literate and savvy.
• Detail oriented with the ability to detect anomalies in data.
• Aids Program Management, Procurement, Accounting and other departments on a variety of contractual matters, previous ITAR experience is a PLUS
ERP, er, Program Management, Procurement
Capacity Requirements Planning
Attention To Detail