Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
This Desktop Support Technician role with Robert Half requires a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term contract / contract / contract / temporary in nature and is located in the Wayne, Pennsylvania, area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- Support, examine, and repair computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Offer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
- Desktop support or related experience
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Job Information IT Support Analyst - Market B and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Job Information IT Support Analyst - Market B
for more information.
- Audio Equipments
- Business Correspondence
- Computer Architectures
- Desktop Support
- Printing And Screen Printing
- Report Writing