Title: Quality Control Analyst
Must have experience with Flow Cytometry
As a member of the Quality Control team, you will have the exciting opportunity to support the execution of Quality Control Method Development and GMP release testing. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the accuracy and validity of test results, assisting and developing methods and procedures within Quality Control. The unique duties of this position will allow you facilitate and coordinate tasks such as setting schedules to ensure timely completion of a variety of experiments. Overall, your exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate cross -functionally will champion the continued development of products and growing success.
- Help support the execution of Quality Control Method Development and GMP release testing molecular biology, immunology and tissue culture assays.
- Responsible for the accuracy and validity of testing results.
- Ability to work on projects of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Responsible for assisting with developing methods and procedures within Quality Control. Assist with and/or independently create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- 2 years: Experience and/or training in a cGMP environment
- Hands on experience with flow cytometry and working in biopharmaceutical Quality Control
- Ability to work evening shift (Monday through Friday from 12:30PM to 9:00PM) with the flexibility to work weekends as needed.
- B.S. degree in the life sciences from a four year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must have ability to handle more than one task at a time and must work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job is performed in a temperature-controlled facility without exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures. Generally, this job is performed in a sanitized laboratory setting and routinely uses standard medical and research equipment such as centrifuges, biosafety cabinets, microscopes, incubators, pipettes and computers. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to blood, viruses, bacteria, body fluids and other tissues. Employees entering and leaving the laboratory must wear appropriate clothing and protective equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect
with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Manufacturing Practices