Our client located near Buean Park, CA is seeking a Sr. Web Developer
to join their team!
For over 50 years, our client has been a leader in their industry. Their vision is to assist people in living longer, healthier lives by providing products and services to help them breathe cleaner, healthier air.
- Work in a small, flexible international team
- Extensive on the job training and professional development
- Company with a strong value system
- 50 year history of excellence
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes: medical, dental & vision 100% subsidized for team member, 401K Plan with company match
- On-site gym
- A slide!
- Weekly catered lunches
- and much more!
The Sr. Web Developer will work on well-rounded initiatives (to name a few):
- The Senior Web Developer is to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools to integrate closely with their line of air purifier products and support company wide web/online marketing efforts.
- Ongoing CMS support/maintenance/enhancements
- Website merge
- eCommerce platform ongoing support/maintenance/enhancements
- Custom web applications ongoing support/maintenance/enhancements
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in written form
- 4+ years of development experience
- 3 years of web architecture experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Content Management System (Drupal 7 and 8 CMS a plus!) highly preferred
- Superior Microsoft .NET Framework environment skills (including: Visual Studio, C#)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Php (Scripting Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)