KBC is searching for a Business Development Intern to join our Rail Services team for 2019.
Located in Westminster, Maryland, Knorr Brake Company (KBC) is a manufacturer of Braking, Door, and HVAC systems for the Mass Transit Rail Industry. KBC is division of Knorr-Bremse, AG a Munich Germany based global leader in the design and manufacture of Brakes, Doors, HVAC, and on-Board OEM systems, aftermarket spare parts, overhaul & maintenance services for the Mass Transit Rail.
Major responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Conduct market research into customer needs by assisting in mapping customer fleets and equipment.
- Conduct market research into customers’ public budgets and procurement plans.
- Assist with market trend analysis and similar duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Current College student preferably studying Business Administration and/or Project Management.
- GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, and PowerPoint preferred)
This is a paid internship.Required SkillsRequired Experience