To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, IA 51560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hot Dogs Smoke House Supervisor
OSI Group • Oakland, IA
Posted 16 days ago
This position is a mix of second (2nd) and third (3rd) shift hours as needed for production schedules.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the production and manufacture of Hot Dogs into smoked house logs.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
(Essential duties for which this position is responsible.)
- Managing employees for maximum productivity, efficiency and job safety.
- Manufacture a finished product, which meets and exceeds all quality and food safety standards.
- Control operation cost through the use and application of statistical process control techniques. This includes the monitoring and improving of yields, downtime and reduction of shrinks.
- Comply with all USDA guidelines and regulations including daily monitoring of SSOP.
- Train, develop, and supervise employees.
Previous supervising experience. Experience in meat industry essential.
College degree in meat or animal science preferred.
Previous training and experience in application of SPC techniques.