To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experis • New York, NY
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experis is in search of an Internal Auditor with SOX and Operational Risk experience to join their team of consultants. Reviews and/or conducts financial, operational, branch, regulatory compliance and information system audits for management to assess effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with client regarding SOX compliance efforts through planning and performing operational audits.
- Review and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of financial and operational internal controls.
- Responsible for the SOX assessment of general business controls performed by business professionals
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of SOX testing and reporting to help manage department costs
- Contribute to completion of the required elements of the SOX program (testing and reporting requirements).
- Improve reliance on SOX testing by our external auditor to help reduce audit fees
- Participate in the planning/scoping of the control environment
- Understand and report on control exception and deficiencies
- Identify improvement opportunities and control enhancements
- Produce automated work papers clearly documenting work performed
- Work independently and in a team environment to maximize performance
- Participate in the continued refinement of audit procedures.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with business units and corporate management and audit team members.
- Responsible for executing and thoroughly documenting audit program tests for financial, operational SOX audits.
- Responsible for analyzing and evaluating the adequacy of design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Responsible for completing work within defined plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Responsible for the initial determination of audit issues, analyzing the root cause, and making practical recommendations for improving operations and the financial position of company.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of Sox Compliance/Audit experience
- Experience with COSO 2013 Framework and entity level controls
- CIA and/ or CPA a plus
- Expert MS Excel experience
At Experis Finance (www.experis.com), weve built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk advisory, tax and finance & accounting. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)