Resident Assistant (Caregiver) Summary:
Resident Assistant/Caregiver/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Nurse Aide/Resident Aide Primary responsibilities: oversight of daily shift responsibilities while working alongside staff in the other buildings on campus. Provides residents with personal care and other assistance with activities of daily living as outlined by resident care plans and doctor's orders, and works cooperatively with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to elders and their families.
Qualifications and Required Experience for Resident Assistant (Caregiver):
- Resident Assistant/Caregiver/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Nurse Aide/Resident Aide must possess strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Dresses and behaves in a professional manner.
- Able to perform shift work including some weekends and holidays.
- Able to work autonomously and as a team member.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass background check, drug test, and physical.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification is a bonus, but not required.
Primary Responsibilities for Resident Assistant (Caregiver):
- Resident Assistant/Caregiver/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Nurse Aide/Resident Aide must provide residents with personal care and assistance with activities of daily living.
- Ensure proper documentation and record keeping is maintained.
- Complete housekeeping, dietary and life enrichment tasks as needed to meet resident needs.
- Interact professionally with other staff, visitors and family members.
- Comply with company policies, standards and licensing rules.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the supervisor.
Founded in 1979, American House Senior Living Communities’ vision is to provide high-quality housing for senior at a price affordable for retirees and their families. That vision of excellence has endured for nearly 40 years and expanded to serve residents at a number of senior housing communities. Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, providing an environment that fosters meaningful relationships. Our vision is to be an innovative senior housing company that created sustainable excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled commitment to passionate care provided by compassionate people.
Certified Nursing Assistant