The backbone of the healthcare system is communication — between patients and their doctors, among healthcare teams, and even between practices and third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. It’s disconnected, siloed, antiquated, and highly inefficient....we’re trying to fix that.
Klara’s mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so every patient can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric and truly connected — so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people and systems seamlessly, and patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Our mission is big and our team is still growing. And that’s where you come in.
Having recently joined the ModMed family, we are well funded and growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and foundations to build. It’s an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, and a relentless passion for making our users’ lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything — even revolutionizing healthcare.
About The Role
Supporting revenue targets each quarter, our Manager, Business Development Team
will play a critical role in sustaining our explosive growth. You will define and execute strategic initiatives and drive business results by enhancing sales development systems, campaign performance, and operational efficiency. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, operations, and sales to define and launch new programs and provide strategic recommendations to drive Klara’s continued growth.
- Manage a team of BDRs, conducting 1:1s to uncover blockers, providing support where needed, identifying areas for personal growth and coaching.
- Listen to live calls daily ensuring BDRs are sticking to the script, staying heavy on the phones, and working their accounts to the expectations of the Klara revenue team.
- Lead morning Gong call reviews weekly to provide feedback on why calls went well and how we can iterate as a team, or why calls went poorly and what we can avoid.
- Lead morning trainings on product market fit, features, and market intelligence.
- Enable the team to navigate blockers on software tools like outreach.io, or salesforce.com. Reach out to marketing operations for support whenever necessary.
- Create friendly incentivized competitions, team events, and culture building practices that energize the team towards their goals.
- Align with sales on ways BDRs can improve to better serve their needs.
- Take special interest in BDRs that are falling behind, and develop performance plans to enable them to get back on track while giving them the tools they need to get there.
- Deep dive into activity reporting to find insights on team performance, use this to find and implement new ways we can improve on sequences, targeting, and pitch.
- Constantly manage a hiring pipeline to ensure the team is always fully staffed for targets.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year managing a B2B Sales or B2B Sales Development Team, preferably from a technology or SaaS based company; 2-3 years preferred.
- Healthcare Software sales experience is a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM, SalesForce preferred, and other sales enablement tools such as SalesLoft, Outreach, etc.
- Demonstrated experience using quantifiable metrics to assess and manage a sales team.
- Demonstrated experience with building outbound phone/email campaigns.
- Polished and professional demeanor with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong collaborator with demonstrated success collaborating across functions
- Creative problem solver.
- Metrics orientation with strong analytical skills.
- Self-aware with the ability to give and receive feedback and successfully incorporate that feedback.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong coaching/teacher mindset - develop & coaching junior team members
- Resourcefulness and organizational skills.
- Ability to ramp up quickly
KLARA Benefit Highlights
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!
- Assistive Technology
- Business Development
- Business Efficiency
- Business To Business