To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Brook, AL 35243
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SharePoint System Administrator
Modis • Mountain Brook, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Salesforce / SharePoint System Administrator job in Birmingham, Alabama is available through Modis. The primary responsibility for this role will focus on needs analysis, design, build and go-live in addition to support for a large Microsoft SharePoint environment.
The Salesforce / SharePoint System Administrator job responsibilities include:
Provides first and second-level support and assists with third-level support. Troubleshoots and manages resolution of operational problems for assigned software or hardware technologies. Builds understanding of communications and collaboration technologies within the organization through the creation of self-service options. Shares knowledge and mentors/assists team members and other peers who are less experienced or knowledgeable in a specific technology. Leads and direct others in the overall administration of a specialized platform or technology. Performs installation, configuration, and maintenance of technologies, software and solutions following established procedures and change control standards. Maintains up-to-date awareness of industry developments and best practices in their area of specialization.
- BS degree in Computer Science – preferred.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of software development languages and tools to integrate communication and collaboration technologies with other applications and business systems.
- Musts be an expert in Microsoft SharePoint, with a strong working knowledge of the product.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of one or more infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining systems.
- Excellent communication skills, and inter-personal skills.
If you are interested in this Salesforce / SharePoint System Administrator job in Birmingham, Alabama please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Amy Alix at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled