To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28105
- Rollins, Inc.
- Phone:: 404.888.2405
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nuisance Wildlife Technician-Charlotte, NC-TRUTECH
Trutech • Charlotte, NC
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with the leading nuisance wildlife control company in the industry?
Does the thought of multi-tasking, working in variable conditions, wherever wildlife may become a nuisance [rather than sitting in an office] interest you?
Does having more control over your earnings sound appealing?
If you answered yes, Trutech Wildlife Service may be your ideal career opportunity!
Trutech Wildlife Service has been setting the industry standards in the nuisance wildlife and pest control industry for over three decades. We service commercial and residential customers in multiple states [and growing] from coast to coast. If you are seeking career opportunities in agriculture, biology, business, entomology, forestry, marketing, range management, sales or wildlife sciences - this career path may suit you well!
*We are excited that our parent company, Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Come join our team! www.trutechinc.com/careers
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Competitive earning potential
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, dental and vision
- STD, LTD and life insurance
- Paid vacation, floating holidays and sick days
- Paid training
- Company perks
- Company vehicle and cell phone
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated
The Nuisance Wildlife Technician interacts with their District Manager, team and our call center to respond and act upon leads and/or requests for service including commercial and residential customers.Required Skills:
Ideal candidates must encompass:
- Excellent communication [written and verbal]
- Willingness to learn
- World class customer service
Additionally, candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- safely using a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity of 275 lbs
- lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- ability to work in various weather conditions
Further, candidates must:
- Have a valid driver's license
- Pass a company ordered/paid physical including a drug screen, criminal background check and driving record/MVR check
- High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred e.g., Agriculture, Biology, Business, Entomology, Forestry, Range Management or Wildlife Sciences
- Military or job related experience is also accepted, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.
We will train the right candidates.
*Hired candidates must reside or relocate within a 30 minute drive of their territory. Acceptable distance/mileage may vary across densely populated areas.
#Wildlife #WildlifeRemoval #WildlifeBiologist #WildlifeTechnician #Science #CustomerService #Construction #Repairs #ExclusionServices #FieldService #FieldTechnician #Estimation #Sales #Marketing #Rollins #TrutechWildlifeService #TrutechWildlifeRemoval #CritterControl #PestControl #AnimalRemoval #Veterans #VeteranJobs