To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellview, FL 32526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mobile Solutions Analyst
Navy Federal Credit Union • Bellview, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To act as the Credit Union’s single point of contact for mobile device technology and requirements. To plan, implement, operate and maintain Navy Federal’s mobile device equipment and associated systems. To program devices, monitor devices and support system performance. Make recommendations for mobile device equipment, deployment, and to improve system performance. To establish and maintain data repositories and reports on mobile equipment, subsystems, expenses, technical procedures, and service contracts.
1. Administers mobile devices and Mobile Device Management (MDM) application to include planning and implementing device upgrades, MDM system management, programming mobile devices, and maintaining equipment through all phases of hardware life cycles.
• Researches and compares mobile device equipment and recommends products and services to best serve the Credit Union’s needs.
• Reviews, tests and evaluates mobile device equipment for new versions of operating systems and related software
• Participates in the planning, implementation, and delivery of new and upgrade equipment.
• Coordinates device activation and installation of Credit Union device security software programs prior to delivering equipment to customer.
• Identifies and evaluates new device and MDM software updates and participates in the development of in-house solutions
• Coordinates correspondence relating to the maintenance for MDM systems or related device software to include installations or new software or equipment, modifications or system software fixes.
• Ensures establishment of and adherence to required documentation and standards
• Ensures the security and integrity of all systems and data
2. Plans and manages projects to completion.
• Manages and coordinates activities of the SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), other contributing technical resources and vendors
• Works with staff to develop a reasonable execution plan, and development and deployment schedules
• Ensures the project plan and task schedule encompasses device activation, testing, software/hardware acquisition, implementation and solution documentation
• Sets direction, initiates activities, organizes, and coordinates cross department plans and efforts
3. Researches and resolves problem, equipment, and program deficiencies.
• Develops and implements solutions that measurably improve service quality, productivity, and internal customer satisfaction
• Reviews and documents technical issues and system failures; takes corrective action as directed
• Researches specific technical device software and related questions and problems from users, management, and systems personnel
• Creates and disseminates internal customer correspondence to ensure accuracy of device and/or system announcements.
4. Provides consulting, support services and training to internal customers.
• Maintains knowledge of evolving device and supporting systems technologies, automation concepts and trends, and products available in the marketplace
• Provides user related training on mobile device operation, service carrier rate plans and usage terms, and corporate policies regarding device usage
• Recommends policies and procedures for supported mobile devices
• Maintains Mobile Solutions eNet site
5. Administers and maintains knowledge of corporate supported mobile device applications. Monitors application systems for deficiencies and recommends necessary repairs and upgrades.
• Acts as system administrator to push application to internal customers.
• Documents application administration procedures
• Recommends enhancements, changes, and procedures regarding application development, deployment, and system requirements
6. Administers and maintains knowledge of mobile device inventory, carrier service agreements and plans. Monitors service carrier billing systems; analyzes data, determines cause and effect relationships that usage costs, and takes corrective action, which may include escalating to appropriate staff or vendor for action.
• Analyzes, monitors, and adjusts service carrier plans to reduce expenses to the Credit Union while providing required service to internal customers.
• Maintains inventory of all mobile devices and service providers to provide detailed organizational reports.
• Revises, enhances, and updates vendor supplied systems software components to optimize performance.
• Analyzes and documents historical service carrier lines of service and service costs to include monthly, quarterly, and yearly comparisons for trending and AFP purposes.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Activates new and upgrade equipment and installs corporate supported applications.
• Analyzes and resolves basic incidents associated with equipment and systems.
• Detects, diagnoses, and reports incidents associated with equipment, applications, and systems.
• Consistently works to improve technical skills through self-training, working with peers, team leads, and technical manuals
• Reviews instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions
• Works under immediate leadership of team lead, manager, or project manager
• Receives, tracks, and completes work requests; follows up with customer when complete.
• Monitors and reports on equipment and system activities to ensure the highest level of performance and availability
• Exercises judgment and consults with the team lead when making system changes
Qualifications -- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience that demonstrates knowledge and understanding of mobile device communication concepts, installation and maintenance
• Technical certificate/diploma in Telecommunications and 2 - 4 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong knowledge of mobile device communications and supporting applications
• Experience detecting, analyzing, diagnosing and resolving basic hardware and software incidents
• Skill in interpreting and applying established policies, procedures and standards
• Effective organizational and problem solving skills
• Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Advanced degree or formal training/education in Mobile Device Management (MDM) Systems or related field
• Familiarity with or working knowledge of cellular In Building Radio Distribution (IBRD)/ internal carrier Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:30 am - 6:00 pm (24/7 on-call support required)
Location: 5550 Heritage Oaks Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526
Bank Secrecy Section
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability