Home Instead Senior Care is America's most trusted source for affordable, non-medical companionship and home care for the elderly. We provide companionship and assistance, housekeeping and laundry, respite care, meal preparation, errands and appointments, incidental transportation, and bathing assistance. Our Caregivers are bonded, insured, trained, supervised, and screened (including criminal background checks). Please Note: This is particular application is for the LIVE IN ONLY.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED / ENERGETIC / DEPENDABLE CAREGIVERS. THIS JOB POSTING IS LIVE IN ONLY....EXAMPLE: 3 DAYS ON 4 DAYS OFF, 4 DAYS ON 3 DAYS OFF
YOU MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW;
- Must have two years of care giving experience
- CPR/ First Aid Preferred
- Must have a Driver’s License or state I.D.
- Must have a Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
- Must have three work references and three personal references
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must have a vehicle or reliable transportation
- Must have insurance on your vehicle
- Must take a Tuberculosis Test
- Must be flexible with hours
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.