Bookkeepers who are self-driven and organized should thrive in this accounting opportunity with tight deadlines and opportunity to work with minimal supervision. If interested in this full-time employment opportunity, apply today via Robert Half Finance and Accounting. Located in Houston, Texas, this Bookkeeper role will be a full-time opening. Administering reconciliation, month-end closing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable will be the Bookkeepers obligations. Furthermore, the Bookkeeper is responsible for a full cycle A/P, data entry, cash applications, coding, light journal entries, and general ledger reconciliation. Don't wait - apply today! The Bookkeeper will also be responsible for administrative duties such as filing, scanning, answering phones (low call volume), maintaining office inventory and additional duties as requested.
The Bookkeeper should have reliable transportation, punctual, dependable, with a positive attitude and a team player mentality. For confidential consideration regarding the Bookkeeper role send your resume to Cynthia Buckles @
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Full charge bookkeeping experience
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Dynamic accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- 3+ years of related experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.