Brake Supply Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial and heavy equipment industry. Our 8 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
WELDER – 2nd Shift
Our Evansville, IN location has an immediate opening for a Welder. Additionally, we are seeking full time CNC Machinist, Manual Machinist, Cylinder Technicians, and Rebuild Technicians.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy welding environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and to legal regulations; alerting others regarding potential concerns
* Able to mig, tig, bore-tech, pulse and submerge arc weld. Use plasma cutting, acetylene torch and air arc equipment.
* Check parts after weld and clean up any splatter found, report any defects the weld process may have caused to lead man and or department leader.
* Able to fabricate necessary tooling and or fixtures required for the rebuild shops.
* Complete the required information on the work order and route it for appropriate action.
* Keep all tools, bench, vise, and surrounding floor area clean, organized and uncluttered.
* Recognize problems and offer solutions as they relate to your job and work.
* Know status of jobs and work orders that have been assigned to you.
* Communicate, recognize, follow up and complete jobs that have been started by other team members.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Have good fabrication and welding skills.
* Knowledge, recognition, care and use of all equipment.
* Begin and complete a project with a minimum of supervision.
* Flexibility to change routines. (Handle rush orders as the need arises)
* Be willing and able to work overtime as the need arises.
* Be at your workstation ready to work at assigned time.
* Ability to clear all pre-employment testing including drug screen, health screen, and background check
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Company provides all tools and uniforms
* Excellent wages
* Outstanding benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
* Paid vacation, holidays, and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* Exceptional work environment
If you believe you qualify for this position and want to move your career forward with a stable company that is showing continued growth, apply now at URL blocked - click to apply.
Use Welding Equipment
Use Shield Arc
Use Submerge Arc
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Use Welding Technique