A healthcare company is looking for a Payroll manager, if you or someone you know is interested send email inquiries to Email blocked - click to apply
Essential Job Functions
• Oversees as well as directly contributes to the analysis, preparation, and input of payroll data.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports for management.
• Partners with leadership and other departments in the implementation of organization wide projects.
• Stays current on industry trends and best practices.
• Makes recommendations to improve payroll systems and processes to best support the organization.
• Responds timely to escalation requests from internal and external customers.
• Leads and supports payroll staff.
• Bachelor’s degree or significant prior leadership experience.
• Prior experience leading a multi entity payroll processing department.
• 5+ years of payroll processing experience.
• Experience with ADP WFN.
• Experience with electronic timekeeping systems.
• Experience with payroll department projects (i.e. timekeeping, compensation, automation).
ADP - Financial Services
if you or someone you know is interested send email inquiries to Costas.Johnson@Roberthalf.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.