To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Revenue Management Pricing Senior Analyst
UPS • Atlanta, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UPS is seeking an experienced Pricing Senior Analyst to support the sales force by both retaining and growing volume and revenue for UPS. He/She provides competitive rates and effective pricing strategies that both maximize profitability and favorably position UPS in the marketplace. This position works with Sales, Operations, and Trade Lane groups to ensure timely and accurate customer setup. The Pricing Senior Analyst may have direct reports.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluates Price Quote Requests (PQRs) for accuracy, completeness, and validity
- Analyze Rate/Routing options
- Builds queries using various database tools to understand customers’ current contracts, volume, and rates to determine pricing necessary to win or retain business and what value proposition UPS can provide
- Collaborates with Sales and Pricing personnel as needed to gather all relevant data not included in the PQRs
- Evaluates competitive situations, current market conditions, and profitability of accounts to formulate sales/pricing strategies
- Develops appropriate sales/pricing strategies to position UPS effectively and appropriately in relation to the competition and marketplace while taking profitability and contribution into consideration
- Completes bid acceptance checklists of contracts or addendums from Sales in addition to bid response forms to ensure accurate implementation of contracts and customer information
- Submits completed bid acceptance checklists, bid response forms, bid worksheets, and cost summaries to the appropriate group to begin implementation
- Responds to internal and external requests from a wide variety of groups to provide pricing solutions and clarify information needs for account setups
- Communicates with groups around the globe to ensure timely responses to inquiries
- Audits contracts or addendums for accuracy and completeness
- Revises contract language and structure as necessary to gain agreement between UPS and customers, coordinating approvals
- Determines employee’s training needs to produce continuous development plans; provides on-going feedback to improve
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with cross functional teams
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, with advanced level Excel and Access skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Logistics or Business - Preferred
- Master's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Business - Preferred
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law