WGRZ-TV is seeking a digital sales specialist who will work strategically with our sales staff to generate creative solutions that deliver customized digital campaigns through our multi-media assets as well as monitor campaign performance against specific KPI's. The individual must possess knowledge of banner sales and design, mobile platforms, social media, SEO and SEM. This position reports to the Digital Sales Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist sales team with developing creative multi-platform recommendations to meet customer's expectations via our digital product suite.
- Create superior sales presentations.
- Execute/review campaigns and creative for all digital platforms.
- Monitor, analyze and proactively create solutions to retain and grow our digital revenue campaigns.
- Monthly and/or weekly campaign reports for the account executive and client.
- Campaign summaries and ROI/KPI report.
- Attend sales calls, if needed, as the digital expert on our product offerings
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- SEO/SEM and social media platform knowledge a must, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Google Ad Words Certification a must.
- Previous internet sales or support experience a big plus.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 46 stations in 38 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and 32 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Identifying New Prospects