Warsaw Meadows Care Center -
Warsaw Meadows Care Center is seeking a Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) at our skilled nursing facility in Warsaw, IN.
The Qualified Medication Aide QMA administers prescribed medications to patients and maintains related medical records.
Starting Rate: $19+
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
- Verifies identity of patient receiving medication and records name of the drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified forms or records.
- Presents medication to the patient and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication.
- Takes vital signs or observes patients detect response to specified types of medications and prepares reports or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
- Gives direct patient care such as bathing, dressing, and feeding patients, and assisting in examinations and treatments.
- Receives supply of ordered medications and apportions, mixes, or assembles drugs for administration to a patient.
- Records and restocks medication inventories.
- Completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Assistant CNA Program, with successful completion of Qualified Medication Aide designation requirements.
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you’ll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month’s paycheck
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Health Care
- Medical Records
- Patient Assessment