To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trumbull, CT 06611
- Debbie Dirago
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Monroe Staffing Services • Trumbull, CT
Posted 2 months ago
The Administrative Assistant will perform routine clerical and administrative functions.
- Answer phones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Manage paper or electronic filing systems.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone system.
- Arrange for repair when equipment malfunctions.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Compose, type and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondences, or reports, such as presentations or expenses, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Distribute incoming mail or other materials.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Typing proficiency with solid computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Detailed oriented with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects, utilizing available resources.
- Ability to shift focus/react appropriately as time-sensitive issues arise.
- Must be a team player.
eeo we support all people